Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Plain Ole Blog

I'm kinda new to the whole world of Blogs and blogging ~ as evidenced in my own. Not wise to all that shines, clicks and rattles. Have no idea how to do all that...must have been absent that day. The recent blog awards caused me to search around in Blog world and I'm duly impressed! The Ironic Catholic, Curt Jester and a few others really WOW me.
My own blog is....well, its design is boring. Someday I'll learn blog-ese and that will be great. In the meantime I appreciate the readers' patience with my Plain Ole Blog. Yet, somehow, it speaks of simplicity to me. Not an excuse, really. It's just an example of how my mind works I guess. I only want to share my personal prayer and thoughts with anyone who chooses to read it...and perhaps they might share their own. That's what it's like to be a part of a spiritual family.
But I admit it would be nice if the reader was visually pleased, too! Kudos to all you Super Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment