Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Parable of the Talents cont'd

God knows what talents and potential He gave you.

  • what are those talents/gifts ?(please don't deny them!) He gave me faith, family and friends. A healthy body and good mind and a decent income. He gave me staff to work with and an agency to help grow.
  • how can you increase what God blessed you with? I can improve the quality of my relationship with Him and help others to do the same. I can develop the potential I see in my staff and complete the work done in our non profit agency to the best of my ability, expanding it where possible.
  • what will the effect of that increase look like? I will praise and thank God more for His generosity. I understand that God, rightfully, expects a just return on His gifts. I will try to be more detached and less possessive appreciating that I am completely dependent on God.

To whom much is given, much is expected. The lazy servant only returned back to the Master what was given to him. For that the servant was condemned. What will your choice be?

No comments:

Post a Comment